NCET’s special panel presentation covers the why, what, when and how of borrowing money to finance your business. You’ll hear from banking and other industry experts who’ll share insights on how to successfully fund your business.
Why You Should Attend? You’ll learn:
* Why raise funds?
* How to determine your funding needs
* Pros and cons of different funding sources:
– Credit cards
– Second mortgages and HELOC
– Accounts receivable financing / factoring
– SBA loans
– Commercial real-estate loans
* Credit clean-up
* Preparing proper financial reports and other documentation
* Marie Gibson, Gibson & Associates (Moderator)
* Nina Hallock, Business Services Representative, Great Basin Federal Credit Union
* Mary Kerner, Chief Executive Officer, Rural Nevada Development Corporation
* Greg McKay, Senior Vice President/Loan Production Manager, Nevada State Development Corp
NCET members may bring an unlimited number of guests at member prices. Join before you RSVP for this event and your savings will pay for some or all of your membership! Join NCET now and save.
Wednesday, August 30 Register Now
Networking: 11:00 am – Noon
Lunch and Program: Noon – 1:30 pm
• Prices: $40 – NCET members / $50 – non-members